5 Best Free Email Finder Tools To Find Email Address
In today’s world, Email is one of the most important things used for everything, like for marketers to sell their products, for teachers and students to get updated with colleges and universities, and for workers for mails from their respective offices. In this world where everything is progressing at a high rate and where new gadgets are coming daily, we also need something by which we can easily find other people’s emails for giving information and other things. know the best Free Email Finder Tools To Find Email Addresses.
Finding an email is a complex process. In order to remove this problem, there are many sites or apps by which we can find someone else’s emails. We have seen some sites where the prices are not too high and where we can find emails quickly and conveniently. You can also find out more about email clients, which can be really helpful for you. These sites offer free searches for up to a limited time, like a month or some limited searches; after that, you have to pay for more inquiries.
The sites are listed below:
An email finder tool is excellent and consists of a large variety of searches. Here you can easily find emails of respective domains, and they are readily available. This will also help you to find a public email address.
1. Common format which is easy to handle.
2. Provides sources for search results.
3. You will get benefits after buying the pack.
4. This exports the results to email marketing software.
5. You can save any profile to export or synchronize them.
Pricing plan: It includes five plans, and as per your need, you can select them.
a) Free plan with 25 searches a month.
b) $49 for 500 searches per month. (Starter plan)
c) $99for 2500 searches per month. (Growth plan)
d) $199 for 10,000 searches per month. (Pro plan)
e) $399 for 30,000 searches per month. (Enterprise plan)
Integration: It works on some known integration like Salesforce, Pipedrive, Zapier, and HubSpot.
It is a tool that helps you get qualified leads for your business. It has millions of web pages that will find millions of email addresses and perform server validation.
1. If you are looking for a bunch of people’s names, it will help you as it shows single and bulk emails based on different titles.
2. You are not paying for invalid or uncertain emails, and thus it will help you save money.
3. You can easily access the Anymailfinder identification tool with API.
Pricing plan: it has 4 plans
a) Free plan with 90 emails per month.
b) $49 for 1000 email per month
c) $99 for 5,000 email searches per month.
d) $149 for 10,000 email searches per month.
Integration: it has integration with apps like Salesforce, Linkedin, and Gmail.
3. Voila Norbert:
Voila Norbert helps you to find corporate emails using first, last and domain names. This email finder tool has a verification method by which no other person can access someone else’s emails.
1. It helps you build links, increase contacts and spread your content.
2. It will show you the suggestions of some interested people.
3. Results can be seen through social media also.
4. You can fill your pipeline with qualified leads.
Pricing plan: It has five plans:
a) Free plan with 50 emails per month.
b) $49 for 1000 emails per month.
c) $99 for 5,000 email searches per month.
d) $249 for 15,000 email searches per month.
e) $499 for 50,000 emails per month.
Integration: It has integration with Zapier, Salesforce, Close.io, and Reply App.io
Also Read: Simple Solutions to Migrate Zoho Mail to Gmail
This site can find any email on Earth using a person’s first name, last name, and domain of the company. This website creates a professional email address of the prospect you would like to contact.
1. You can find the emails of your prospects.
2. If you find 20 email addresses per day, it will save your time up to 2 hours.
3. It is one of the fastest email finders compared to other email finders.
Pricing plan: All their subscriptions come with a free test, so that person taking subscriptions will get to know the features.
There are five plans:
a) Free for ten credits per month.
b) $49 for 300 credits per month. (Basic Plan)
c) $99 for 1,000 credits per month. (Standard Plan)
d) $149 for 2,000 credits per month. (Premium Plan)
e) $399 for 10,000 credits per month.(Ultra plan)
Integrations: It has integration with Zapier, Salesforce, and Gmail
Lusha is a new email finder tool that is accurate, easy to use, and they locate B2B data, shorten their sales discovery and close more deal.
1. Lusha promises to have the best accuracy work, which provides phone numbers and emails.
2. They have reached every prospect using phone calls.
3. It reduces time generation by up to 70% with up-to-date data in the industry.
4. It has built targeted email lists and exports them into a CSV or your CRM to keep it up to date.
Pricing plan: It has four pricing plans, and you can choose them according to your need.
a) Free plan with 140 email searches per month.
b) $49 for 1,500 emails per month.
c) $99 for 6,000 email searches per month.
d) $149 for 16,000 email searches per month.
Integration: It has seamless integration with Outreach, HubSpot, and Salesforce.